Capital Summertime Ball Tickets Giveaway Terms and Conditions
KidZania London – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
LONGSHOT KIDS LIMITED (“Promoter”)
Capital Summertime Ball Tickets Giveaway
1. The Prize
- The prize is one (1) set of 4 x Standard Seated tickets to the Capital Summertime Ball with Vodafone 2017 on the 10th of June.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- For the avoidance of doubt transportation to and from the venue shall not be provided as part of the prizes. The winner must make their own travel arrangements at their own costs.
- The prize will be available for collection from the Wembley Stadium Box Office on the day of the event. The winner must provide photo identification to collect the tickets. It is the winner’s responsibility to collect these tickets before the start of the show. Details of the prize delivery will be confirmed by the Promoter with the winner.
- The winner and guest must agree to Wembley Stadium’s general rules and regulations which are available at http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations;
- Full Summertime Ball With Vodafone ticket terms and conditions are available here: http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/summertime-ball-general-tickets/;
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
2. How to Enter
- Entry for the Prize Draw and details of how to enter are via KidZania London's Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/KidZa... by following the instructions. No other forms of entry will be accepted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason including, without limitation, whether lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is open to individuals who are over 18 and are residents of the United Kingdom (the Entrants).
- The Prize Draw opens at 12pm GMT on 05/06/2017 (Opening Date) and closes at 6pm GMT on 06/06/2017 (Closing Date). After the Closing Date no further entries to the Prize Draw will be accepted.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry into the Prize Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and each Entrant agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter in respect of the interpretation of these terms and conditions and otherwise in relation to the Prize Draw. Entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions will not be eligible to win a prize.
- By submitting the Entry and entering the Prize Draw, the Entrant expresses that they have obtained all required permission for all images of individuals in his or her photo.
- Ineligible or fraudulent entries are void. All Entrants will be deemed to have authorised the Promoter to check the completeness and accuracy of the information they supply for purposes of participation. An Entrant who has supplied incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information will be automatically disqualified.
- Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Prize Draw is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the Entrant.
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
4. The Winner
1.The winner will be selected at random by the Promoter from all entries received and verified by the Promoter. The decision of the Promoter concerning the determination of the winner and all matters relating to the Prize Draw will be final and binding.
2.The winner will be notified through Facebook within 24 hours of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim a prize within 12 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from such winner and pick a replacement winner.
3.The Promoter will inform the winner of any arrangements for the redemption of their prize.
4.The winner agrees to the use of their name and image by the Promoter in any publicity material on KidZania channels.
5. The Promoter
1.The Promoter is Longshot Kids Limited (Company Number 07880327) with its registered office at 4-5 Albany Courtyard, London W1J 0HF. Its address for correspondence relating to the Prize Draw is KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA (the Promoter).
2.The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3.Any queries relating to the Prize Draw and how it is administered, and/or should you require the Promoter to remove your email address from our systems, please contact: KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Prize Draw Terms
1.The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw terms and conditions without notice and for any reason including in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
2.The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any Entrant by any third party connected with this Prize Draw.
3.No cash alternative to a prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Limitation of Liability
1.Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the Promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
2.The Promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the Prize Draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
8. Governing Law
1.The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
9. Data Protection
1.By entering this Prize Draw you give consent to be added to the Promoter’s database and to receiving general communications from the Promoter regarding KidZania London. If you do not want to be added to this database, or at any time wish to be removed from this database, please contact email@example.com.