KidZania London Just Dance Prize Draw
KidZania London Just Dance Prize Draw
LONGSHOT KIDS LIMITED (“Promoter”)
1. Prizes: five Just Dance (2018) games (Games) (value of £49.99 each) provided by GAME RETAIL LIMITED, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 07837246 whose registered office is at Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6YJ, and five Family Tickets (two children and two adults or three children and one adult) (approx. value of £100.00 each).
o One Game and one Family Ticket per Prize Draw winner;
o For the purpose of this Prize Draw:
- a person aged 15 and over is considered an adult; and
- a person aged 4-14 (inclusive) is considered a child.
o A Family Ticket is not valid for Early Years (1-3 (inclusive)) and Infants (under 1).
o Children aged 4-7 (inclusive) must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years old or over at all times.
o Family Tickets must be redeemed before 31st January 2018 and visit must take place by the 31st March 2018.
o For the avoidance of doubt, transportation to and from KidZania London, food and accommodation shall not be provided as part of the Prize.
o Tickets are subject to the KidZania London Ticket & Entry terms and conditions which can be found at:
How to Enter
2. In order to enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must tag a friend in the comments on Facebook by 8th December 2017, 09:00:00. No other forms of entry will be accepted;
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason including, without limitation, whether lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
5. Entry to the Prize Draw is open to individuals who are residents aged 18 and over of the United Kingdom (the Entrants).
6. The Prize Draw opens on 1st December 2017 (Opening Date) and closes at 09:00:00 GMT on 8th December 2017 (Closing Date). After the Closing Date no further entries to the Prize Draw will be accepted.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Entry into the Prize Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and each Entrant agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter in respect of the interpretation of these terms and conditions and otherwise in relation to the Prize Draw. Entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions will not be eligible to win the Prize.
9. Ineligible or fraudulent entries are void. All Entrants will be deemed to have authorised the Promoter to check the completeness and accuracy of the information they supply for purposes of participation. An Entrant who has supplied incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information will be automatically disqualified.
10. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Prize Draw is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the Entrant.
11. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
12. Five Prize Draw winners will be selected at random by the Promoter from all entries received and verified by the Promoter. The decision of the Promoter concerning the determination of the Prize Draw winners and all matters relating to the Prize Draw will be final and binding.
13. Each Prize Draw winner will be notified by private message on Facebook on 8th December 2017. If one or several Prize Draw winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their Prize within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prizes from the Prize Draw winners and pick replacement winners.
14. The Promoter will inform each Prize Draw winner of any arrangements for the redemption of the Prizes.
15. Each Prize Draw winner agrees to the use of their and their children’s name and image by the Promoter in any publicity material.
16. The names of the Prize Draw winners will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA.
17. The promoter is Longshot Kids Limited (Company Number 07880327) with its registered office at 4-5 Albany Courtyard, London W1J 0HF. Its address for correspondence relating to the Prize Draw is KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA (the Promoter).
18. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Any queries relating to the Prize Draw and how it is administered, and/or should you require the Promoter to remove your email address from our systems, please contact: KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA or email email@example.com.
Prize Draw Terms
20. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw terms and conditions without notice and for any reason including in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
21. No cash alternative to the Prizes will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable. The Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Limitation of Liability
22. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the Promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
23. The Promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the Prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
24. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.