KidZania London New Website Prize Draw July 2017
KidZania London New Website Prize Draw July 2017
• One Annual Pass to KidZania London (for one nominated child);
- For the purpose of this Prize Draw: a person aged 15 and over is considered an adult; and a person aged 4-14 (inclusive) is considered a child.
- The Annual Pass is not valid for Early Years (1-3 (inclusive)) and Infants (under 1).
- Children aged 4-7 (inclusive) must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years old or over at all times.
- For the avoidance of doubt, transportation to and from KidZania London, food and accommodation shall not be provided as part of the Prize.
- Annual Passes are subject to the KidZania London Ticket & Entry terms and conditions which can be found HERE.
- Tickets are subject to the KidZania London Ticket & Entry terms and conditions which can be found at HERE.
2. The Prize must be redeemed prior to 30 November 2017.
How to Enter
3. In order to enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must:
• Explore our interactive city by scrolling across our panoramic on
• Enter your full name, email address, the number of children you have under 14 and their full names.
• Agree to receive the newsletter of the Promoter.
No other forms of entry will be accepted.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason including, without limitation, whether lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
6. Entry to the Prize Draw is open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom (the Entrants) and who are aged eighteen (18) or more. Entrants under the age of eighteen (18) must ask their parent or legal guardian to submit their entry to the Prize Draw on their behalf.
7. The Prize Draw opens at 9:00:00 on Saturday 1st July 2017 (Opening Date) and closes at 17:30:00 GMT on Monday 31st July 2017 (Closing Date). After the Closing Date no further entries to the Prize Draw will be accepted.
8. Only one entry per person.
9. Entry into the Prize Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and each Entrant agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter in respect of the interpretation of these terms and conditions and otherwise in relation to the Prize Draw. Entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions will not be eligible to win the Prize.
10. Ineligible or fraudulent entries are void. All Entrants will be deemed to have authorised the Promoter to check the completeness and accuracy of the information they supply for purposes of participation. An Entrant who has supplied incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information will be automatically disqualified.
11. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Prize Draw is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the Entrant.
12. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
13. The Prize Draw winner will be selected at random by the Promoter. The decision of the Promoter concerning the determination of the Prize Draw winner and all matters relating to the Prize Draw will be final and binding.
14. The Prize Draw winner will be notified will be notified by email or telephone within 7 days of the Closing Date. If the Prize Draw winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their Prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw that Prize from such Prize Draw winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The Promoter will inform the Prize Draw winner of any arrangements for the redemption of their Prize.
16. The Prize Draw winner agrees to the use of his or her name and images by the Promoter in any publicity material.
17. The name of the Prize Draw winner will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the following address: KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA.
18. The promoter is Longshot Kids Limited (Company Number 07880327) with its registered office at 4-5 Albany Courtyard, London W1J 0HF. Its address for correspondence relating to the Prize Draw is KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA (the Promoter).
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Any queries relating to the Prize Draw and how it is administered, and/or should you require the Promoter to remove your email address from our systems, please contact: KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prize Draw Terms
21. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw terms and conditions without notice and for any reason including in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
22. No cash alternative to a Prize will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Limitation of Liability
23. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the Promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
24. The Promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the Prize Draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
25. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
26. By entering this Prize Draw, Entrants will be added to the Promoter’s database by indicating their consent to receiving general communications from the Promoter.