KidZania London WWE May Tour 2019 Prize Draw
LONGSHOT KIDS LIMITED (“Promoter”)
(a) ONE Family Ticket for Four (any combination of choice: 2 Children and 2 Adults or 3 Children and 1 Adult or 1 Child and 3 Adults or 4 Adults) to attend the WWE May Tour UK & Ireland show of choice (approx. value of £260).
(b) TWO Gift Vouchers of £100 EACH for WWE merchandise (total value of £200).
• Prize provided by WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, INC. a Delaware corporation with its principal office at 1241 East Main Street, Stamford, Connecticut 06902.
• Children under 15 must always be accompanied by a person aged 18 years old or over.
• Floor standing minimum age: 16 – Customers who cannot prove that they are at least 16 will not be allowed to enter the arena.
• Ticket bundle must be used together and will only be valid for any ONE show between 8th and 17th May 2019, first come first served basis and depending on availability.
Date Tour Locations
8 May 2019 Belfast United Kingdom
11 May 2019 Newcastle, United Kingdom
12 May 2019 Liverpool, United Kingdom
13 May 2019 Bournemouth, United Kingdom
13 May 2019 London, United Kingdom
14 May 2019 London, United Kingdom
15 May 2019 Birmingham, United Kingdom
16 May 2019 Sheffield, United Kingdom
17 May 2019 Cardiff, United Kingdom
• For the avoidance of doubt, transportation to and from event, food and accommodation shall not be provided as part of the Prize.
• The WWE Ticket is subject to the WWE Ticket & Entry terms and conditions which can be found at: [ ]
How to Enter
2. Upon purchase by an adult of entry tickets to KidZania London between 6th and 22nd April 2019, the adult will be invited in the email confirming the purchase to enter the Prize Draw (Confirmation Email). Entrants must confirm that they intend to enter the Prize Draw by clicking on the link within the Confirmation Email. No other forms of entry will be accepted;
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason including, without limitation, whether lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
4. Entry to the Prize Draw is open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over of the United Kingdom (the Entrants) and who have purchase entry tickets to KidZania London for visits to KidZania London between 6th and 22nd April 2019.
5. The Prize Draw opens at 9:00:00 on 28th March 2019 (Opening Date) and closes at 00:00:00 GMT on 22nd April 2019 (Closing Date). After the Closing Date no further entries to the Prize Draw will be accepted.
6. Only one entry per person (even though such person is purchasing several tickets).
7. Entry into the Prize Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and each Entrant agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter in respect of the interpretation of these terms and conditions and otherwise in relation to the Prize Draw. Entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions will not be eligible to win any Prize.
8. Ineligible or fraudulent entries are void. All Entrants will be deemed to have authorised the Promoter to check the completeness and accuracy of the information they supply for purposes of participation. An Entrant who has supplied incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information will be automatically disqualified.
9. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Prize Draw is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the Entrant.
10. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
11. Three Prize Draw winners will be selected at random by the Promoter from all entries received and verified by the Promoter. The decision of the Promoter concerning the determination of the Prize Draw winners and all matters relating to the Prize Draw will be final and binding.
12. The Prize Draw winners will be notified by email or telephone by 24th April 2019. If any Prize Draw winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their Prize within 72 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the relevant Prize Draw winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The Prizes will be sent to the Prize Draw winners by post within three days of being notified of their win.
14. Each Prize Draw winner agrees to the use of their and their children’s name and image by the Promoter in any publicity material.
15. The Prize Draw winners agree that their names and county will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA.
16. The promoter is Longshot Kids Limited (Company Number 07880327) with its registered office at 4-5 Albany Courtyard, London W1J 0HF. Its address for correspondence relating to the Prize Draw is KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA (the Promoter).
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Any queries relating to the Prize Draw and how it is administered, please contact: KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prize Draw Terms
19. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw terms and conditions without notice and for any reason including in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
20. No cash alternative to any of the Prizes will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable. The Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Limitation of Liability
21. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the Promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. The Promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the Prize Draw and in particular in relation to the Prize provided by a third party. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
23. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.