Mother's Day Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions refer to the offer of Parents go free on Mother’s Day, Sunday 22nd March 2020.
2. Offer: one free adult ticket per visitor group of 2 or more visitors, each visitor group must include at least one child (4-14 years old) entering KidZania having purchased a full price child (4 -14 years old) ticket.
3. The offer is not valid for Early Years (1-3 years old) and Infant tickets
4. For the avoidance of doubt, a person aged 15 years of age or over is considered an adult, and a person aged 4-14 years old (inclusive) is considered a child.
5. Children aged 4-7 (inclusive) must always be accompanied by a person aged 18 years old or over whilst in the city of KidZania.
6. This offer applies to tickets valid for entry on Sunday, March 22nd 2020 only
7. In order to benefit from the offer, tickets must be purchased in advance via the call centre on 0330 131 3330 and quote ‘Mother’s Day offer’ when booking to obtain a free adult ticket OR quote ‘Mother’s Day offer’ to a member of staff when purchasing on the day tickets at KidZania London.
8. This offer is subject to availability and capacity levels and will be confirmed on a ‘first come, first served’ basis
9. No cash alternative to this offer is applicable. The offer is not transferable, changeable or refundable, not valid on existing bookings and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
10. For the avoidance of doubt, KidZania London will not be responsible for any travel costs incurred from travelling to the centre in order to participate in this offer.
11. In addition to these terms and conditions, guests are also bound to the standard entrance terms and conditions available here: terms and conditions
12. Any queries relating to this offer should be directed to the KidZania London Customer Services Team on 0330 331 3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org