1. Reschedule Vouchers must be redeemed all at once and cannot be split (all teachers on a booking must redeem their free hot drinks in one go/ all PaZZports must be collected in one go. Once a reference number is used for redemption it cannot be re-used)
2. Reschedule Vouchers give customers the opportunity to re book in their original booking, like for like, on a date of their choice – subject to availability.
3. Once a reschedule voucher is confirmed for a new booking date, the booking is bound by our standard Ticket and Entry Terms and Conditions.
4. Reschedule perks are only valid for bookings whom chose a reschedule voucher if their booking was made before 17.03.2020 and effected by our temporary closure between 17.03.2020 and 25.07.2020.
5. Reschedule Vouchers have no cash value, and any perks cannot be exchanged for other benefits.
6. Reschedule Vouchers and perks must be redeemed in one go and cannot be split (The customer cannot split the voucher in to two bookings. Any reschedule perks must be redeemed together: IE all teachers on a booking must redeem their free hot drinks at one time/ all PaZZports associated with a booking reference must be redeemed at the same time. Once a reference number is used for a redemption it cannot be re-used.)