Everything you need to know as an exhibitor at KidZania London's Careers Festival.
- 14th - 18th November 2023 from 10:00am - 3:30pm (Tuesday - Friday) and 10:00am - 5:00pm (Saturday)
- Children taking part will be aged between 4-14 years old
- We are expecting around 3000 children per week, they will walk around the city with the aim of doing various activities.
ARRIVAL / DEPARTURES
- Please arrive at the KidZania London entrance on Floor 1 between 9:00 - 9:30am and make your way to Customer Service, please use the escalators to reach Customer Service.
- For details on where to find us, please click here.
- All exhibitors must be wearing a lanyard provided by KidZania London at all times. You will receive these when signing in at customer services and must return them when signing out upon exit. For health and safety reasons, exhibitors must sign in and out each time they leave the premises.
- You will then be escorted to drop any belonging you may have in the office and then at your stand/room location.
- You will be given a voucher each to redeem towards a hot or cold drink in our Big Kup Coffee Shop.
- You will have 25% off on our food retailer. Please show your visitor pass in order to redeem this discount.
- WIFI: KidZania Guest
- There are food outlets within KidZania; please see our menus here.
CONTACT DETAILS / EMERGENCIES:
- Leaflets, videos, presentations, and scripts for the speech or workshop in our theatre must be submitted by clicking the button below so that our team can review it and if necessary, set it up on a TV screen.
- Please contact Francesca - 07522182562 - Reception inside the building may be poor, so if at all possible, we recommend using WhatsApp or turning on WI-FI calling to reach us.