An exciting opportunity for your kids to scale the heights of KidZania using safe, professional climbing equipment. Once they have their harness and helmet on, they can prepare to scale one of our tallest buildings! They will learn important climbing tips from our trained instructors, that will help them scale the buildings. Don’t forget to catch the amazing view!
Children must be 4 years (and older) and at least 1 m (3.28 ft) tall to participate in this activity.
Please note that dress code restrictions apply.
- wearing appropriate footwear (able to be fastened and covers the entire foot)
- wearing appropriate clothing (no skirts, dresses, tights or opaque leggings)
- able to fit safely into a harness
- able to fit safely into a helmet (hair accessories and other headwear must be removed where necessary and able)
- able to clearly understand instructions (where translation is required, an employee will be provided if available)