Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
· Identity Data – this includes your first name, maiden name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth, gender, image, your social media profile name, the profile information that you share publicly on social media, and your children’s first name, last name, date of birth, gender and image (If you provide your/your children’s passport, it will also include place of birth facial image, and nationality);
· Contact Data – this includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers;
· Financial Data – this includes bank account and payment card details;
· Transaction Data – this includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us;
· Technical Data – this includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
· Profile Data – this includes your purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
· Usage Data – this includes information about how you use our website, products and services;
· Marketing and Communications Data – this includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences;
· Interaction Data – this includes details of your interactions with us through our contact centre, in store or online;
· Health Data – this is restricted to any medical condition, disability or other educational needs that may impact your/your child’s visit at KidZania London.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Apart from the Health Data described above, we do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and bio-metric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences in relation to our visitors.