We are continuing to ensure that all guests can enjoy a safe visit. In order to help us support this please note the following safety measures:
KidZania London is aimed at children aged 4-14. Everyone attending KidZania London is required to hold a valid ticket. Children aged 1-3 require an Early Years ticket which permits entry only to select activities listed here. Children aged 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult (18+) with an adult ticket.
We are continuing to follow governmental guidelines and so these are subject to ongoing review. Please see our full terms and conditions here.
We've been certified 'Good to Go' by Visit Britain!
This mark is an industry standard that offers you reassurance that we have all the relevant processes and procedures in place to keep our guests and staff safe and have an enjoyable time at KidZania London!
There is only one entrance and one exit into the KidZania City that can be used by visitors. Each child and accompanying adult that visits KidZania are checked in and receive a bracelet to wear around their wrist. This bracelet contains a radio frequency antenna and has an identification chip installed. This is referred to as Radio Frequency Identification or ‘RFID’.
On check-in, the child’s RFID bracelet is matched with the adult with which they arrived. When the child and adult come to leave KidZania they can only do so if they are checked out in person by a staff member who scans their bracelets and matches them as the child and adult that arrived. A child can only leave with the adult with which they arrived. After the scanning check out process is complete the bracelet is then removed by a member of staff.
No child will be able to exit KidZania without being matched to the adult who was present at arrival.
Children aged 0-7 (inclusive) must be accompanied by a full paying adult (18+) at all times. Children aged 8 and over can enter the city unaccompanied, but the same adult must be present for the admission and collection for all children into KidZania London.
We strongly recommend that:
- All accompanying school staff will remain on site within KidZania London with their pupils for the entire duration of the visit ensuring that their pupils are supervised at all times.
- Each school group must have the correct adult-to-student ratio (1:5 for Nursery Schools; 1:5 for Primary Schools; 1:10 for Secondary Schools) within KidZania London for the duration for the visit.
- Visitors attending KidZania London with a school group, including adults and teachers, must not consume alcohol while in KidZania London.
- The entry of a child to KidZania London whether with or without a parent or guardian, with a school, with a group or corporate booking or otherwise is deemed to be consent to that child undertaking all of the activities available at KidZania London.
- Children remain the sole responsibility of the Group Lead and the school at all times during the visit of the school group.
- The school (which, in the case of Home Education Group, means the Group Lead) shall ensure that the Group Lead, accompanying adults and children are aware of and comply with these terms and conditions and with the terms and conditions for tickets and entry.
- In the event that any member of the school group breaches any of these terms and conditions, KidZania London shall be entitled at its sole discretion to refuse the school group access to KidZania London or to require the school group to vacate KidZania London or part thereof.
- If, in the view of KidZania London, the behaviour of any member of a school group is likely to adversely affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors or members of the KidZania London team, or cause any property damage; KidZania London shall be entitled at its sole discretion to require the school group or part thereof to vacate KidZania London.
Specially trained staff
All of our employees receive professional training for the correct management of eventualities and emergencies. Additionally, we have employees manning the entrance and exit at all times while the city is open to ensure all visitors are safe. As well as the Duty Manager, we have several senior employees roaming the City using their experience and knowledge of the facility to strengthen our commitment to ensuring KidZania is a safe environment. All employees, are subject to Disclosure and Barring Service Checks (DBS) before employment can commence.
All visitors and employees are subject to our Safeguarding Children Policy when on the premises. You can find this below.