New Health and Safety Measures for Schools Visits
Since we first began responding and adapting to COVID-19, the health and safety of our visitors, staff and KidZania community has been our first priority. We continue to take our duty of care extremely seriously and are committed to ensuring we meet all public health requirements, including those we interact with during our working day. Please download and take note of our list of health and safety measures below, to familiarise yourself with these changes around the city.
We will assist as much as possible with the organisation of your group whilst visiting the attraction including dedicated lunch areas and spaces during check in. We can also utilise our current closed days to provide single schools days for groups that are large enough. Should you have any queries or wish to enquire about a schools only day, please email email@example.com.
We also understand that there may be some additional requirements needed for us to be able to visit your school and deliver workshops, therefore we wanted to confirm the measures that we will be in place for us to do this safely. Please see below...
- All provided resources and worksheets that we bring on the day are single use, disposable and recyclable.
- We ask that schools provide the children with their own writing equipment in order to complete the workshop.
- The accompanying digital resources will be brought on our own laptop computers with connections, thus negating the need to use your own. Connection requirements can be discussed during booking.
- Our team have their temperatures checked on a regular basis when on site at KidZania. Should a member of staff have a temperature higher than 38 degrees, they will be asked to return home and isolate themselves for a two-week period.
- Thorough hand washing will be completed by our team on arrival and before their departure from your school.
- Our team will always carry antibacterial hand gel with them and use regularly whilst leading the workshop.
- If required by the school, our team are happy to wear face masks or shields whilst leading the session.
We understand that every school will have its own approach in response to these changes, and we are happy to discuss any other elements that may be required for the workshops to be carried out safely and securely. Please do not hesitate to speak to a member of our team during booking to discuss these arrangements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.