COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
From the 1st August 2020 until further notice the rights and obligations set out below apply to your booking and form part of our Ticket and Entry Terms and Conditions.
1. In accordance with our duty to comply with applicable health and safety legislation and appropriate UK Government guidance in relation to COVID-19 we will be taking the following steps:
1.1. to ensure effective social distancing infants and early years children will not be allowed to enter KidZania London until further notice and such tickets have been taken off sale. We anticipate it will impracticable to enforce social distancing between children in these age groups. Any bookings for infants or early years children made before 22nd June 2020 will be contacted for a full refund which will be processed in accordance with our normal refund policy (please see clause 11 of our Terms for details);
1.2. to control crowd density within each establishment in KidZania London, from time to time, establishments may be closed without notice;
1.3. KidZania London will become cashless and any transaction (including those using kidZo) made during your visit will need to be processed via credit, debit or cash card. On arrival all children visiting will receive 50 KidZo’s on a preloaded cash card. Physical KidZo cash from previous visits will not be accepted to make purchases until further notice. For more information about KidZo, please see FAQ’s which can be found here; and
1.4. we ask that all guests follow the KidZania London health and safety guidelines during their visit, which can be found on the website here. Non-adherence to these health and safety guidelines may result in your removal from KidZania London. If you are asked to leave for this reason, you will not be eligible for any refund or Ticket exchange.
Health checks on entry
2. On entry to KidZania London you and every person in your group, school group or youth group (collectively referred to below as a “Group”) will be asked by a member of our staff to answer a brief verbal health questionnaire and undergo a temperature check using a non-touch thermometer (the “health checks”). Every visitor entering KidZania London will be asked to cooperate with us in undertaking the health checks. If you or someone in your Group are unwilling to cooperate with us in completing the health checks for any reason, we reserve the right to refuse entry.
3. If i) you or someone in your Group are unwilling to cooperate with us in completing the health checks; or ii) we, at our sole discretion, consider that the outcome of these health checks indicate that you or someone in your Group may be exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, we reserve the right to refuse entry. Should you or someone in your Group be refused entry on the basis of either i) refusal to cooperate with; or ii) the outcome of the health-related checks:
3.1. you, or the Group Lead in the case of a Group, will be issued a refused entry slip which will give you details of how to exchange any applicable Tickets for a future date that will not be subject to an amendment charge (see clause 6.4 of our Terms for more details). If the value of any rescheduled Tickets are higher than the value of the original Tickets, you will be charged the difference in price and you may be charged for the cost of any perishable items that cannot be preserved until the rescheduled Ticket date. You may exchange any applicable Tickets to any future date subject to availability provided that the chosen date is i) no less than 14 days following the original Ticket date; and ii) within six calendar months of the original Ticket date; and
3.2. we reserve the right to refuse any requests for a refund but will consider the circumstances of such a request on a case by case basis.
5. If you and each person in your Group are granted entry to KidZania London following the health checks, we will not store any information regarding the outcome of the health checks. Please note that we may also be required to share visitor personal data, including but not limited to the aforementioned Identity, Contact and Health data, with the UK Government if requested under the COVID-19 track and trace measures.
Symptoms before your visit
6. If you, or someone in your Group, experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days prior to visiting KidZania London:
6.1. we politely request that you do not visit the attraction for a period of 14 days following the cessation of those symptoms;
6.2. please contact us using the details at clause 1 above and we will exchange any applicable Tickets for a future date that will not be subject to an amendment charge (see clause 6.4 of our Terms for more details). If the value of any rescheduled Tickets are higher than the value of the original Tickets, you will be charged the difference in price and you may be charged for the cost of any perishable items that cannot be preserved until the rescheduled Ticket date. You may exchange any applicable Tickets to any future date subject to availability provided that the chosen date is i) no less than 14 days following the original Ticket date; and ii) within six calendar months of the original Ticket date; and
6.3. we reserve the right to refuse any requests for a refund but will consider the circumstances of such a request on a case by case basis.
7. We strongly recommend that schools carry out their own health checks on the teachers (or other support staff if applicable) and children in a school group immediately before travelling to KidZania London and to follow UK Government guidance in respect of assessing whether or not someone in the school group is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. If the health checks carried out by a school indicate that anyone in the school group is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 please refer to clause 6 above.
8. If your booking to KidZania London was affected by our temporary closure in response to COVID-19 and you chose to accept a Reschedule Voucher, you can redeem this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to rearrange your booking subject to availability. Terms of the Reschedule Voucher can be found on our website here at www.KidZania.co.uk.