We can be flexible in how we deliver the workshops. One of our education team can visit your school and teach the workshop in your classroom OR they can be taught on site at KidZania during your visit. All resources including a PowerPoint presentation, worksheets and certificates will be provided. We just ask that you help to support the children and assist with behaviour management. Please note that if you choose to have your workshop at KidZania, this will be included in your 4 hour visit.
The workshops cost £2 per pupil, in addition to your KidZania London visit. Discounts for large groups of 40+ pupils are available on request. Please email email@example.com to discuss your options.
Each workshop is designed to last one hour in length. These can be scaled up or down slightly to fit your timetabled day.
The workshops are taught in your own classroom using a mixture of materials. A full lesson plan can be requested from our education team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our workshops are taught by one of our Education Team. With experience teaching and tutoring children of all ages, our team aim to make the workshops as engaging and fun as possible. All of the team are fully DBS checked. For more information, email email@example.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with our request. If you have already got a booking, please quote your reference number in the email. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible to book you in.
At the moment, we only offer Literacy and Numeracy workshops, although we are working on making more lessons available. Please watch this space!
Our workshops have been designed by our Education and Content teams who both understand the importance of ensuring children are able to draw good practice from educational content. As well as offering discussions of topics such as money, citizenship and careers which is suitable for PSHE learnings, the basis of the workshop includes key literacy skills including analysing language, building vocabulary and evaluating their writing.
We ask that your workshop is booked within the 6 months prior to your visit date. Note that these workshops are intended to be an introduction to KidZania and thus cannot be booked once you have visited.
As long as you have booked and paid your deposit by the 31st October 2020 for a future visit to KidZania, we will add on the free workshop to be used at any time within the six months prior to your visit.
If you consider rebooking your visit to KidZania London before the end of 2020, we would be happy to add a free workshop to your booking. Please contact email@example.com with your booking reference number for more information.
Terms and Conditions
1. KidZania London offers Educational School workshops to School or Youth Groups, which are 60 minute engaging and educational sessions to compliment a visit to KidZania London.
2. KidZania London Educational Workshops are available as an additional extra to a visit to the attraction, for groups of more than 20 children.
3. KidZania London Educational Workshops are an additional cost per pupil to the visit, full details of which can be found here. (Hyperlink to web page) Discounts available for bookings of 40+, SEND Schools and schools with a pupil premium rate of 40%+ by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Discounts must be agreed and added at the time of booking with a sales representative and cannot be added retrospectively once the invoice is generated for a booking.
5. At the time of booking a KidZania London Educational workshop the group lead must;
- Confirm location of the workshop
- Confirm a date of the workshop
- Confirm date of visit for the KidZania London trip or if they will book for a date within 6 months of the workshop date.
6. If the group lead does not wish to confirm the date of the visit to KidZania London at time of booking, they agree to;
- Confirm the date of the KidZania London school visit within 3 months of the workshop date
- The date of the visit to KidZania London must be within 6 months of the workshop date.
7. Schools must pay the deposit for their entire booking, which includes the Educational Workshop and entry tickets to KidZania London, within 5 working days of receiving the invoice from KidZania London. Payment of the deposit becomes confirmation of the Workshop date.
8. Schools must have paid their entire booking in full at least 7 days before the date of their workshop, or their booking may be cancelled.
9. If the school wish to reschedule the workshop date within 7 days of their workshop there will be an additional charge of £15.00 as a booking amendment fee.
10. Once the date of visit for KidZania London ticket entry is confirmed, the booking becomes bound by our General School Terms and Conditions found here.
11. Any workshop booking cancellations caused by KidZania London (e.g staff sickness) will be rescheduled free of charge at the school’s convenience.
12. The class teacher and any usual support staff must be present during the workshop.
£10.00 KidZania London Entry tickets on one of our open days and FREE educational workshop available for School and Youth Group bookings:
- Bookings must have their deposit paid by 31.10.2020 in order to qualify for this promotion.
- If schools are using a reschedule voucher to pay for their booking they need to pay the remainder by 31.10.2020 in order to qualify for the free workshop.
- The school must book a minimum of 25 tickets to qualify for the free school workshop (allowances will be made for schools with more than 3 children with SEN).