KidZania and Alder Hey Art Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The winning entry will have their artwork placed in the waiting room of the Alder Hey Children’s Hospital activity at KidZania London, Westfield London, W12 7GA as well as a family ticket (for a family of four (for two children and two adults or three children and one adult) (approx. value of £138.00) to attend KidZania London before the 31st December 2021.) The top three finalists will also receive an Oli, Elli or Ali soft toy from Alder Hey Hospital.
2. There will be one winner, and two runners-up only.
3. The prize is provided by Entertainment Operations Limited t/a KidZania London (“we”, “us”, and “our”. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12299506 and have our registered office at KidZania London, Westfield Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, W12 7GA. The runners-up prizes will be provided by Alder Hey Promotions Ltd
4. For the avoidance of doubt, transportation to and from KidZania London, food and accommodation shall not be provided as part of the Prize.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason including, without limitation, whether lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
6. Once the winner has been selected, they will be provided with a voucher for their visit, which must be redeemed for a visit before the 31st December 2021 by following the instructions on the voucher. The visitors are all bound by our standard ticket and entry Ts and Cs available at: https://kidzania.co.uk/terms-a...
HOW TO ENTER
1. In order to enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must comment with their child’s artistic creation for feature on the KidZania London Facebook post that will appear on the KidZania London page on the 7th May 2021 and use the hashtags #AlderHeyKidZaniaAtHome and #MillionMiles.
2. No other forms of entry will be accepted.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason including, without limitation, whether lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
1. Entry to the Prize Draw is open to individuals who are residents aged 18 and over of the United Kingdom (the Entrants).
2. The Prize Draw opens on the 7th May 2021 (Opening Date) and closes at midnight on Friday, 21st May 2021. (Closing Date). After the Closing Date no further entries to the Prize Draw will be accepted.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and each Entrant agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter in respect of the interpretation of these terms and conditions and otherwise in relation to the Prize Draw. Entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions will not be eligible to win the Prize.
9. Ineligible or fraudulent entries are void. All Entrants will be deemed to have authorised the Promoter to check the completeness and accuracy of the information they supply for purposes of participation. An Entrant who has supplied incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information will be automatically disqualified.
10. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Prize Draw is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the Entrant.
11. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
12. A Prize Draw winner will be selected by Alder Hey surgeon, Mr Iain Hennessey and Carl Dutton, Alder Hey mental health practitioner. The decision concerning the determination of the Prize Draw winner and all matters relating to the Prize Draw will be final and binding.
13. Prize Draw winner will be notified by private message on Facebook on 28th May 2021. If the Prize Draw winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their Prize within 24 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the Prize Draw winner and pick replacement winner.
14. The Promoter will inform the Prize Draw winner of any arrangements for the redemption of the Prize.
15. The Prize Draw winner agrees to the use of their and their children’s name and image by the Promoter in any publicity material.
16. The name of the Prize Draw winner will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA.
17. The promoter is Edutainment Operations Limited (“we”, “us” and “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12299506 and have our registered office at: KidZania London, Westfield Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, W12 7GA. Its address for correspondence relating to the Prize Draw is KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA (the Promoter).
18. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Any queries relating to the Prize Draw and how it is administered, and/or should you require the Promoter to remove your email address from our systems, please contact: KidZania London, Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA or email email@example.com.
Prize Draw Terms
20. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw terms and conditions without notice and for any reason including in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
21. No cash alternative to the Prize will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Limitation of Liability
22. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the Promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
23. The Promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the Prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
24. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
25. By entering this Prize Draw, Entrants will be added to the Promoter’s database by indicating their consent to receiving general communications from the Promoter.