We are happy to welcome you to KidZania London to celebrate your birthday, however, we have had to make some key changes in order to ensure this is done as safely as possible and in line with the latest government guidelines. As well as satisfying our conditions of entry including:
- All guests (including children 11 and above) must wear a face mask at all times
- All guests must undergo a contactless temperature check before entry
- All guests will need to satisfy a verbal questionnaire before entry
- All guests must download the NHS test and trace app to check in
we have put the following measures in place for birthday parties:
- All parties are limited to six people from various households OR maximum 8 people from exclusively two households, to ensure we abide by the latest government guidance as well as our internal safety procedures. To see our new ‘mini’ party option, please click here
- All food will be wrapped and served individually. No sharing platters will be available.
- We advise you to bring your own water as our usual water fountains will be out of action.
- We are not allowing candles on any cakes ordered, in order to restrict the blowing out of the candles.
- We cannot currently offer private activity hire or RightZKeepers visits due to capacity and to ensure staff safety.
- All party hosts will be wearing masks and visors throughout their interactions with your group.
Please note that we do not allow guests to bring their own birthday cake or food and beverage to KidZania London unless due to dietary requirements which must be discussed in advance at the time of booking, due to health and safety reasons. Please ensure that you read our reopening guide thoroughly before visiting and booking your party.